The Belvins

The Belvins
Michael, Katie & Charlotte
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Charlotte Ann

Charlotte Ann
born March 25, 2011

About Me

I grew up in Waco, Texas and graduated from Baylor University with a BA in Art History. I met my husband, Michael, at Baylor, and we were married January 29, 2005. On March 25, 2011, we welcomed our daughter Charlotte Ann. We live in Dallas, and Michael works for Northwestern Mutual.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sleepy Saturdays

Every Saturday afternoon, Michael and Charlotte have Daddy-Daughter nap time!  I, of course, spend my time taking pictures of them.  I'm not sure why... they pretty much all look the same!  They just look so sweet all snuggled up.  Charlotte, I hope you know that your Daddy looks forward to each and every Saturday just so he can have this precious time with you! 





I love you both so much!